BREAKFAST BUFFET – 21 € PER PERSON
A hearty breakfast is served in the dining room from 7.30am-10.30am and in your room until 12pm.
We love hand-picking our producers and partners and working with organic products.
Browse our selection:
- Hot drinks: selection of organic tea & coffee
- Cold drinks: freshly squeezed Kookabarra fruit juice (orange – grapefruit – apple & detox juice)
- Bread: baguette –wholegrain bread – rye bread – fruit bread– sourdough
- Mini pastries: Danish pastry – pain au chocolat – croissant – apple turnover
- La Roumanière jam and honey, a producer from the Vaucluse region. : lavender honey, rose jam, sweet-brier jam, marmalade, berry jam etc.
- Dairy: organic yoghurt
- Organic milk – almond milk – rice milk
- Cheese: our cheese is made by Moga in L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue: Goat’s cheese tomme with Espelette pepper – blue – Beaufort – goat’s cheese)
- Cured meat: sliced chicken – baked ham & cured ham
- Fresh fruit salad & pre-cut fruit subject to season
- Selection of organic cereal
- Dried fruit (prunes, apricots, nuts, almonds)
- Hard-boiled and boiled eggs
- Eggs at extra charge on request
Plus we have an extensive gluten-free selection:
bread – crackers – brownies – orange blossom brioche
IN-ROOM CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST – 16€ PER PERSON
Hot drinks: chocolate, tea, coffee, herbal tea
Baker’s basket: classic baguette, mini croissants, mini pain au chocolat, brioche buns, fresh fruit salad.
Freshly squeezed Kookabarra orange or grapefruit juice
Honey, jam, butter
BREAKFAST HAMPER – 16€ PER PERSON
A pretty wicker basket, a red gingham tablecloth, what a lovely way to enjoy a picnic when you feel like it and experience age-old magic as you tuck into a breakfast made with love and care.
. Flask of coffee or tea
. Mini sweet and savoury sandwich selection
. Fresh fruit salad
. Hard-boiled eggs
. Freshly squeezed orange & grapefruit juice.
. Bottle of cold water